Join Our Team
We’re proud to offer competitive pay, a flexible schedule, and an exceptional work environment.
Our team members are amazing people—both at work and in their personal lives.
Submit your resume by emailing us at: info@CrossroadsSpeechTherapy.com
We are currently looking for experienced speech-language pathologists for both part-time and full-time positions. Our team works in clinics and at homes in the Lincoln Park, Lakeview, and Glenview neighborhoods.
Our clientele includes children aged birth to three, elementary, middle school, and high school who have feeding, fluency, articulation, and language disorders.
- Planning for and providing targeted therapy for children on your caseload.
- Administering diagnostic evaluations as necessary.
- Interacting with and educating parents on therapy approaches and strategies.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional clinical skills and professional references.
Other necessary skills and attributes include:
- The ability to “connect” with children and parents
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
- Access to personal transportation
- Pediatric: 1-2 year (preferred.)
- CF’s welcome to apply.
- Education: Master’s (Required)
- ASHA certified and CF’s are great too.
- Must have early intervention experience
- Licensed in the State of Illinois
- Outpatient practice experience is a plus
- Feeding experience is a plus
- EI experience is a plus
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Supportive team and group meetings & outings.
- Access to all diagnostic tools and therapy materials, and other resources